We're the Future?

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Our Start-up


It's been exactly a month since I have posted anything. This is the symbol of the business my team and I have been working on for the last two months.

The business is called LAS, it stands for Latin American Services.

I'm very proud of this logo because, well, I created it. I used MS Visio, a relatively easy to use CAD program.

So you must be wondering, "What is the business about?" Ahh, that's the Million Dollar question isn't it? What have we been working on all this time that kept me from giving you all the latest insights into the life and work of a student at the prestigeous Instituto de Empresa Business School?

Here's the short version: an IT consultancy for ERP Implementation for SMEs in the fish farming sector of Chile.

If you are thinking, "Huh?" Well, you'll just have to give yourself added-value by leveraging your strategic synergies through a paradigm shift in your operational competencies.

All clear now?


r_m

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home