We're the Future?

Saturday, December 10, 2005

Catching Up - Part II


Since starting the IMBA at IE, I have not had too many opportunities to really go out with my fellow students. I did go out, but only to some small get-togethers, or just a couple of us at a time. And I certainly have no documentation, read uncriminating evidence, from those outings.

So here we have another picture of my classmates living it up in Madrid, and there is no shortage of diversity although I think in the case of this picture there is only one person from Europe, the blond girl, she's Croatian. The rest are New Worlders, I think. There's two Mexicans, the other girl is from Trinidad and Tabago and the other guys I think are from various Latin American countries. Sorry guys, I don't know you're names. At any rate, we were at this place called Lolita near the Real Madrid football (soccer) stadium.

Since we had a holiday on thursday, Friday was the Bar of the Week day. The negotiated prices make a real difference in how much your wallet gets beat up! Flash that IE student card and the prices drop like a rock! The other strategy, followed by many, is of course the pre-game.

Also, one of my classmates has started a Friday poker game that's a pretty good time. For the sake of security I can niether confirm nor deny that I have taken part or if the game actually exists, but according to my sources it is a good time!

More to come, stay tuned!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home