We're the Future?

Saturday, April 01, 2006

I'm Here to Study?


One of the advantages of living in a city like Madrid is some of the coolest things on earth happen here.

My buddies Guillermo, Esteban, and I went to a PlayboyTV event on Wednesday last week. They had been building this thing up for about a week so the pressure to go was building. I typically don't like to go out before Thursday, but as I came home from the gym that night, all I could think was, "Are you crazy, you need to see this!" So there we were waiting for the show to start. In typical Madrid fashion, things started late, around 1AM. We were there at midnight so we took our places right next to the stage.
As the show was going, there were many thoughts going through my mind. One of them was, "I came to Madrid to study??" Needless to say, after the show we left. Mainly because the male to female ratio was extremely bad!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home