We're the Future?

Sunday, January 08, 2006

Clayton in Madrid...


So after about two and a half years Clayton decided to make his way back to the US. And he took the most circuitous route possible. Via Bali, Thailand, Germany, Spain, and Canada.

Living in New Zealand all this time, Clayton and I were never able to hang out. So he took the opportunity to come to Madrid and see what in the world I was up to here. He certainly got more than he bargained for!

I guess the Kiwis just don't get down like this but after we brought in the New Year in Gran Via/Sol we headed over to Pacha.

Pacha is a branded club, you'll find one in Barcelona, NYC and a few other select cities. Basically, it's THE hottest club in Madrid.

A special shout out is in order for my friend Mike B. for setting us up at Pacha with the table, bottles, and for being just a cool dude all around. New Years was so much better for it!

As for Clayton, he found out that in Madrid, the party doesn't even start until 2AM. It was great to finally spend time with my friend from college. Since we keep up on emails there wasn't much to catch up on, but time together has always been tough living on opposite sides of the Earth and all. I took Clayton and my other two friends through the wringer in Madrid: clubs, bars, museums, Retiro, the endless walking, the Metro. They even got a short tour of IE. Just so they can't say they hadn't been there!

So for all of you who think I'm out here just having a good time and carousing with my friends, well, you're right!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home