We're the Future?

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Work Does Happen!

Okay, so I've put a bunch of pictures of me having all this fun with all my friends in Madrid. But I do actually work here. I'm in business school after all. So as proof of this, here's a picture of my workgroup caught in the act of: working! Well, we're not really working all that hard.

This is our morning meeting. Depending on what section you're in you may meet in the morning or midday. For us, good or no, we meet in the morning. Inevitably, there is always someone late, sleepy, unprepared, or just doesn't show up. So in this picture, we're missing one person, you know who you are! That's okay because sometimes that guy is me.

1 Comments:

  • Do they really work? Just kidding, I work in the study room across Rudy's team, and they do work.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home