We're the Future?

Friday, May 12, 2006

Action!!

Here's an action shot of me presenting the LAS business plan.

The worst part, is my team was last to present and it was tough keeping their attention. So I used some of my previous training and used an attention getting step to start the presentation. That consisted of Yelling "Just one more, so please pay attention a little longer!!"

It seemed to work for a while anyway. As you can see from the slide, it's from the beginning of presentation. The slide says "Introduction" in large letters!

This is what I came to Instituto de Empresa for: learning how to develop a business idea. It's been worth it. I may not pursue a start-up, but these things help put making money into perspective. It doesn't just appear in your wallet...

r_m

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home